KrogerFeedback.com: The Kroger Co. engages in the operation of retail food and drug stores, multi-department stores, jewelry stores, and convenience stores. It also manufactures and processes some of the food for sale in its supermarkets. The Combination Food and Drug Stores are the primary food store format. The Multi-Department stores are significantly larger in size than combo stores. In addition to the departments offered at a typical combo store, multi-department stores sell a wide selection of general merchandise items such as apparel, home fashion and furnishings, electronics, automotive products, toys and fine jewelry.
The Marketplace Stores are smaller in size than multi-department stores. It offers full-service grocery and pharmacy departments as well as an expanded general merchandise area that includes outdoor living products, electronics, home goods and toys. The Price Impact Warehouse stores offer a ‘no-frills, low cost’ warehouse format and feature every day low prices plus promotions for a wide selection of grocery and health and beauty care items. The company was founded by Barney Kroger in 1883 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.
Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey
Before giving a feedback kindly check the requirements mentioned below.
- You need a healthy internet connection to participate in Kroger Feedback customer survey.
- You can use any device to take the survey(like Smartphones, Computers etc., ).
- Next, you need to have made a purchase on any of the Kroger store within 7 days.
- And the validity to attend the survey is 7 days so you should have a Kroger receipt that is never older than 7 days.
- It is recommended to have knowledge in either English or Spanish, as the survey questions are based on them.
- Age limit to take the survey is 18 and more.
- You need to spend some of your valuable time on answering those questions.
- So be patient it would hardly take 12-15 minutes to answer all your questions to complete the survey.
Steps to follow
- Firstly, visit the official website at official website
- To begin the survey, enter date and time of your receipt and then enter “Entry ID” which you can find on Kroger Receipt.
- After filling the required fields click “Start” to proceed with your survey.
- You will be asked to answer several questions based on your experience. Answer all the questions based on your experience.
- In the next step, it will ask your willingness to participate in sweepstakes.
- To participate in sweepstakes, enter your contact details and loyalty card details if you have.
- After the completion of the survey, you will earn 50 fuel points
- And then you will be entered into sweepstakes.
For any issues feel free to contact by the below-mentioned ways.
By Phone: Call 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)
And, if you are contacting us regarding the following issues please call the respective phone number listed.
My Prescriptions – Inquiries about My Prescriptions services, please call 1-855-489-2502
Gift Cards – Gift card balance or order status inquiries, please call 1-800-576-4377
Floral – Questions about an online floral order, please call 1-866-520-0356
i-wireless – Inquiries about i-wireless products or services, please call 1-866-594-3644
Prepaid Debit Cards – Questions about Prepaid Debit Cards, please call 1-866-265-8419
Coinstar – Questions about Coinstar, please call 1-800-928-2274
Media Relations – For any inquiries from media sources, contact our Media Relations Department, please call 1-513-762-4000